1. Physical Wellbeing
The Academy 4 Wellbeing's safe and scientifically structured Physical Wellbeing Programme is tailor made to each client.
The Academy 4 Wellbeing’s safe and scientifically structured Physical Wellbeing Programme is tailor made to each client. Designed by our Director, Daniel, the sessions are loads of fun , with scalable, modified versions for every exercise to make sure each client is working at their own individual pace and most importantly that you have fun!
- Blood Pressure, Resting Heart Rate, BMI
- Hip to Waist Circumference, Body Composition including % Body Fat & Lean Body Mass and Basal Metabolic Rate.
- Maintain a long term activity plan.
- Improve your cardio respiratory and cardiovascular fitness.
- Improve strength.
- Improve core stability and posture.
- Improve flexibility and coordination.
- Help you feel better and perform everyday tasks with more ease.
- Lose % body fat, whilst improving your lean body mass and muscle tone.
- Learn to appreciate the social and emotional benefits of being more active.
The Physical Wellbeing sessions take place at Wellbeing Park in 26 acres of private, mainicured sports fields, with its own showers, changing facilities and toilets. New for 2013 is its own outdoor Green Gym, comlete with pull up bar rig, dip bars, wagon tyres.
Sample Classes include:
- Cardio Boxing
- FUN Boot camps
- FUN partner exercises
- FUN Team games
- Toy Day Sessions (Tyre flipping, Sandbags, battle ropes, Pull Up Bars)
- Speed Agility Quickness (ladders, mini hurdles)
- Core Strength Mat work
- Postural Awareness and Abbs Mat work
- Pyramid Interval Training
- Card Game Circuits
- Resistance Band Workouts